DSi Professional Restoration has been working with homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies for over 43 years to restore homes and personal items damaged by fire, smoke, odor, and soot.
We have seen the devastation, stress, and anxiety that a residential or commercial fire can cause and our certified technicians will work quickly to get your home or business back to a pre-loss condition. It’s good to know that with one phone call to DSi, you can begin the process of putting things back together.
Extensive smoke damage can be caused by even the smallest fire. Our certified technicians will help mitigate further damage and deterioration with proper emergency procedures. We can inventory, pack, clean, and deodorize all salvageable items and return them to you as soon as possible. We will also inventory non-salvageable items to submit a list to you the home or business owner and the insurance company for reimbursement of damaged items.
We have a large storage facility to keep your personal items safe until they can be returned to your home or business.
We also work closely with art, antique and other specialized restorers to insure precious items get expert attention.
Though there is no way to guarantee this disaster won’t strike, there are actions your family can take to minimize the danger and damage of a fire:
- Change the furnace filter if the blower is operating.
- Do not consume any food items exposed to smoke or excessive heat.
- Open windows for ventilation after extinguishing any flames.
- Do not use any electronics or appliances until they have been cleaned or checked.
- Inventory and destroy all medications and prescriptions. If you are actively taking your medication make sure to call your doctor to get a new prescription immediately.